Join the Defenders of the Sacred Grove!

OOC Faction and Guild Discussions go here. This is also the parent forum for hidden / private faction subforums available to members of those factions.
Luis4u
Dasarian Hero
Main Player Character: Lagnapis Stormbeard
Other PCs: Geodon WoodSoul, Xanward Strombeard
Bioware Username: Banokles z Mykenu

Join the Defenders of the Sacred Grove!

Postby Luis4u » Wed May 25, 2011 9:45 am

Far away from the crowded centrum of Cear, the Lendose battle grounds, lies a place where the Sun shines warmly on your face. It hot rays are touching you delicately, the grass seems greener. Its the Sacred Grove. Come traveler, let the Unicorn, that lives there, show you the true face of Mother Ki. There you will find the perfect balance. But be warned, undeed servants Canas and Varana warriors, the grove is guarded by a powerful druids, rangers and the Unicorn Silver Archers! So don't wait any longer join The defenders of the sacred grove and help keeping the balance in Dasaria.

((OCC: If you want to join the Faction, send me a pm or search for the Lagnapis Stormbeard or Milva Barring in the game :) ))

Luis4u
Dasarian Hero

Re: Join the Defenders of the Sacred Grove!

Postby Luis4u » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:46 pm

There has been an improvement in the faction. There are a "new" powerful defenders. "Fangs of Ki" are a night hunters, that are trying to keep them selfs in the balance, between fury and anger. Once a month, they go hunting and disappear in the wilds for few days. What are they? Humans? Elfs? Join the defenders to find out! You will not regret :wink:

Luis4u
Dasarian Hero

Postby Luis4u » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:24 am

After the Destruction of the Sacred Grove of Ki, the natures Wrath has awaken! BE A PART OF IT! You can help us at rebuilding the grove or start planing a "revange" of the Evil Canites. Became a druid that will send a Storm upon the Enemies, Became a mystical archer that arrows always are reaching their target. Scout the wood as a brave ranger or became a elite force of the "Fangs of Ki", a night beasts that are spreading fear in the Korr Orcs ranks!

Remember brave one! Civilizations raise and falls but the Nature reclaims it all in the end!

Lollegag
Commoner
Bioware Username: Lollegag

Postby Lollegag » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:11 pm

--------

Daniel sat himself in his bed at the headquaters of the Blades, he laid his head on the pillow and rested his thoughts. The man considered the event where Elvina asked him to invite her to dinner, and how magnificent this Archdruid had controlled, and kept these items safe. He had no idea of what magic the druid did use, and little did it matter in the end. It might have been somekind of magical aura he send out on that rope, or perhaps he was just called for Nature to aid him, netherless they both seemed as friends to him...

Daniel shrugged lighty, frowning a bit over the event

... Whatever it was Daniel intended to learn more of this Balance, he wanted to aid Lagnapis, Elvina
and whoever else there stood in this group. For as far as Daniel had seen, they carried themselves
with honour, and peace in heart. Few are so memorable...

The man heard a knock on the door, and raised himself to open it....

-----------------

Luis4u
Dasarian Hero

Postby Luis4u » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:31 pm

The young elven girl was standing in the door when the door had opened. She had bow on her back, an the eyes of hunter. She smiled to Daniel and bowed delicately to the man. Her long brow hair covered something shining on her neck. She took of the amulet and offered it to the man. The shining amulet was shining on the lady's hand.

Take this amulet as a symbol of our biggest friendship to you. I carried it with me since I were a little hunters. Now it belongs to you. It will protect you in the woods. I owe you a lot, even if you don't know me and I don't know you. My name is Milva. Welcome to the Defenders of the Sacred Grove.

As she said it, she took out her hunters dagger, she delicately cut the middle of her right hand. The blood appeared. She was looking at the man, to share her blood with him, to unite their life's in battle for the Grove. She was waiting for his decision.

Lollegag
Commoner
Bioware Username: Lollegag

Postby Lollegag » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:06 pm

The man greets the girl with a smile, follwed by a pleased respectful nod as he notices the Amulet. The man frowned lighty at her words since he never expected something like this. As the woman cutted her hand and her blood started to drip, Daniel finally opend his mouth

"Miss Milva, none of you will ever owe me anything... - and from the bottom of my heart, thanks. I will be honoured to be a guardian of the Grove"

Daniel accepted the amulet with a bowed head, taking it carefully around his neck. He followed the action with bringing forth a silver knife, the knife easily cutted a fine straight wound in his right hand, as the blood appeared he accepted her hand, and shoke it

"I thank you sister in blood, whenever you need anything. Please, call for me... "

Jtownse6
Commoner
Bioware Username: Jtownse

Postby Jtownse6 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:54 am

He continues to puff on his pipe as She walks away. Smoke floats into the air, forming patterns each distinct and beautiful. There is a since of excitement coursing through him, and so many questions.

There, when he was a child, he would dream of a place: A bright, glowing field of flowers, glistening with color, and speckling in the sunlight. A sense of calm. A sense of magic in the evening, as the Moon lit the floor, and the fireflies flickered. A place different. Where he was not alone. Where the woods were calmer. Less Barbaric. Sure, his home was a special place to him. Each bend of the wilderness was familiar. But each night, he would fall asleep, and awake to a world more vibrant. There were others. It felt close.

This grove. Could it be the place. "I must travel there" He said to himself. "what an honor"

Ki is order, Ki is Chaos, and the tunnel of calm, windless peace that stands between the two. And on this day, Ki brought him closer to his destiny of Green, of Sunlight, of Calm, and occasionally, the turbunlence of a winter wind.

He took another puff and looked into the sunlight. As the smoke rose above him, the suns image became more clear,,, it's circular shape defining itself.

"Brother sun, I thank you for this day, for this meeting. May I defend in your Honor, and in the honor of Ki"

Luis4u
Dasarian Hero

Postby Luis4u » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:09 pm

.....then in the bright sky the small shape appeared. It began to became bigger and bigger. In few seconds it landed on the nearest tree and watched the man. The little brown sparrow began to clean his tiny wings and when he finished, he continued to watch the man. The sun was shining brightly when the sparrow started and landed on the man shoulder. He watched him closely for few more seconds and when he was sure that man is ready, he began to sing. A quiet chirping was a message. It was showing the path. It was showing the path to the place once called Sacred Grove...

Return to “Factions and Guilds Discussion”