Join the Cerulean Fleet!

OOC Faction and Guild Discussions go here. This is also the parent forum for hidden / private faction subforums available to members of those factions.
Torquil Lamond
Dasarian Scout
Main Player Character: Commodore Lamond

Join the Cerulean Fleet!

Postby Torquil Lamond » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:35 am

I've been posting this in a few places, but figured I'd post it here as well, given this is an OOC environment.

Check out these areas of the forums for IC-chatter on the Cerulean Fleet:

Cerulean Fleet Bulletin Board, Meanwhile in Dasaria...
Cerulean Fleet District Guardhouse, Dasaria Establishments...

APPLY TODAY - JOIN THE FLEET

Applying for the Fleet

The Cerulean Fleet is now actively recruiting!

There are a few keys things citizens will need to know should they wish to join the Cerulean Fleet, and there are a number of requirements in order for an application to be seriously considered.

At present time the Fleet is searching for able-bodied citizens, in good physical health, that are interested in a career in the enforcement of Imperial Law, and the naval defense of Cear's harbour and coastline.

All applicants must meet the following criteria:
  • - Must be of able body and mind.
    - Must have a clean, unblemished criminal record.
    - Must be of lawful spirit.
    - Must know and understand all of the articles in the Notable Laws of the Empire.
    - Able to operate effectively in stressful situations.
    - Able to take and follow orders without question.
    - Able to, or willing to learn to operate and contribute on any Imperial naval ship.
As with any Imperial Military Agency (such as the Pike, Talon and Claw), there are some restrictions on allowable races within the Cerulean Fleet. At present time, the Fleet can only consider petitions from human, half-elf and elf applicants.

As with any case, exceptions have, and can be made for any applicant. Providing, however, that they meet all other criteria and be of outstanding character and potential.

The Cerulean Fleet requires that all applicants follow a certain standard when filing their petition, and they ask that the following form be used. Also, please ensure that your applications are written IN CHARACTER.

(Please select the following code, paste it into a PM, and fill in the appropriate fields))

Code: Select all

[b][u]Section 1: General Applicant Information[/u] [/b] Applicant Name: Applicant Gender: Applicant Race: Applicant Profession (Class): Applicant Age: Applicant Description[list]Hair Colour: Eye Colour: Complexion*: Height: Weight: Identifying Features**:[/list]Previous Military Experience (If an Imperial Agency, please provide your six-digit file number): Previous Sailing Experience: Familial Contacts: Place of Birth: Place of Residence: Practiced Religion: Church Member (Yes or No): [size=84]* Complexion refers to the colour, or shade of one's skin. ** Identifying features refers to noticeable features or characteristics of one's person. This may be tattoos, earrings, props, etc.[/size] [b][u]Section 2: Applicant Detailed Information[/u][/b] Why do you wish to join the Cerulean Fleet? (2-5 sentences suggested): How do you feel about other agencies (such as the church, city council, Imperial Armed Forces, etc) being involved in the legal process? (2-5 sentences suggested): If you have sailing experience, please elaborate. (2-5 sentences suggested): The Cerulean Fleet requires that new members remain enlisted for a period of one month, on penalty of arrest and incarceration. Would you be able to serve for a minimum of one month with no difficulty? (1-2 sentences suggested): Is there anything else you'd like us to know? (2-10 sentence suggested, optional): [b][u]Section 3: Applicant References[/u][/b] Please provide a list of references, if any, in the following format: Reference Name [i](Please include a forum username)[/i]: Reference Place of Residence: [b][u]Section 4: Signature and Commitment[/u][/b] Applicant Name: Applicant Signature ___________ Date of Signing (I.E. 11th Day of the 6th Month, in the Six Hundred and Thirty-Third Year since the Minilsuzyan-Ascension): [b]Failure to complete every section will result in immediate denial. No applicant may re-apply until a period of three (3) months has expired.[/b] Applicants may forward a letter of reference or recommendation if they wish, and such letter should be enclosed with their application.
In Conclusion

Processing for an application can take anywhere from two weeks to four weeks, depending on the need for recruits, discrepancies in the application, political suitability concerns, or any other issue that would delay the process.

If you have any further questions, please contact Commodore Torquil Lamond.

First off, please PM all of your applications to this user account, and please use the aforementioned form.

Players wishing to create a guard for the Fleet, or have their pre-existing character join the Fleet, must be aware of a few things:
  • - PVP will occur as a member of this faction, and there is a good chance that you will not have a say in it occurring or not. You will be involved in PVP, sooner or later. If you have a problem engaging in PVP, this is not the faction for you.
    - Playing a guard can be stressful, but it is an incredibly rewarding experience. Know that sometimes you'll feel upset or frustrated.
    - Gaol Keys are a huge responsibility. Abuse of the gaol key will be met with steep consequences.
If you have any further questions regarding the Fleet, feel free to contact me through PM. I check my inbox frequently.
Commodore Torquil Lamond
The E.M.S. Resolute
The Cerulean Fleet

Kamen
Dasarian Hero
Main Player Character: Kamen Winterwine

Re: Join the Cerulean Fleet!

Postby Kamen » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:12 pm

((Update: Please submit all applications to Elrith, Gobbylin, and Kamen))

Torquil Lamond
Dasarian Scout
Main Player Character: Commodore Lamond

Re: Join the Cerulean Fleet!

Postby Torquil Lamond » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:45 am

((Update: Please submit all applications to Elrith, Gobbylin, and Kamen))
Bump. Applications may be sent to Elrith, Gobbylin, Kamen or myself.
Commodore Torquil Lamond
The E.M.S. Resolute
The Cerulean Fleet

Return to “Factions and Guilds Discussion”