Upgrade?

OOC discussions directly related to Dasaria.
Gassygunslinger
Dasarian Scout
Main Player Character: Dread Knight Anon
Other PCs: Pauvruh
Etteme
Kurk Wogs
Koupae Corr
Nym
Vind
Bioware Username: sirEthan

Re: Upgrade?

Postby Gassygunslinger » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:38 pm

Still 3D though, just not sure it had much of a physics engine. Hence no jumping, objects falling, no pushing or ragdoll effects. 2D would be sprites on a static background.

Alterity
Forum Troll
Main Player Character: Vanguard Captain Firin D'Adlaer
Other PCs: Korangar "The Wall"
Aaronn
Lumme Cirth'Arda
Glanin Redleafe
Heironius Blackaster
Artimaye Veraquez
Sir Hyel Loremaster
Alesan
Bioware Username: Alterity

Re: Upgrade?

Postby Alterity » Sun May 14, 2017 3:51 am

Increasing the level cap by three levels, and making the current level 20 quests playable until level 23, would seem like an upgrade to me. :) Then anyone that had maxed out a drow, for example, could make a go at reaching that 20th level. And the players that gave up playing because they had a hard time soloing areas without a party, because of the low player base, might be able to complete quests solo at level 21, 22, or 23.
It took me 6-7 years to get to level 20, it'd take me that many to get to level 23 (To many characters syndrome) :D

Mmm, if the rights/IP to Dasaria became available, I would certainly be interested in putting some resources towards a multiplayer Dasaria game after my company's first game is successful (and thus we have resources). Either that or a Persistent World builder/hosting game for all the NWN1/2 PWs that are hanging on after all these years.

Dasaria is awesome and I would love to see it continued, besides we've roots in Dasaria, having had 5+ Dasarians working with/for us at various times!
Sir Hyel Loremaster- Knight of Argentum Vigilo, Archmage of Ordo Magica , Slayer of Zumen the Winged Death, & Head Librarian of the Great Library of Cear- Captain Firin- Korangar "The Wall" - Lucian Rhaz - & Glanin Redleafe.

Return to “General Discussion”