Player-Character Events and Support

OOC discussions directly related to Dasaria.
DM Eris
Commoner
Bioware Username: DM Eris

Player-Character Events and Support

Postby DM Eris » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:54 pm

Greetings, mortals.

Recently I have heard prayers for chaos (It is what summoned me from the abyss, after all) and though I enjoy playing with your fragile little souls, let it be known that there are limits to even my power.

Foremost, I am freshly summoned; I am still getting accustomed to this...material realm. Beware, things are sure to be unexpected, when you sense my presence...

In addition, my attention will flow naturally. I am attracted to unusual activity, both within the game and here. Keep in mind, the more souls involved, the more fun it will be for me...

My forebears spoke of this in another sense:
If you want to push a plot line- here's the recipe:

1. Make clear and simple outline of your basic objective. However small....

Make it simple and general and something we can latch onto easily. It is best done in small segments that can be accomplished in a couple of hours. It does not need to be a whole faction event.

2. Set a gaming time appointment with us so we can make sure you have the DM support for the event. We LOVE doing this. Its what we enjoy. I think its what you guys want, and I think it will end a lot of frustration. However, I rely on you for your objective.

3. Show up.

The main thing is to plan short attainable goals. Dont present an Outcome or a wholly planned script for an event: present a plan of action you -wish- to take toward attaining your goals.

If you are...scheming, and would like aid, you need only send me a prayer with the above outlined therein. I cannot guarantee the aether will be favorable toward your request, but this is the due course.

Before I depart, I should like to remind you that, should another poor soul walk the path of Greyface and Rain Upon Your Parade you should make a record of it, continue about your business, and let us know. Don't bother getting steamed over the trifling affairs of flawed deeds.

Together we will unbind the Curse of Greyface; If you find pleasure in the realm's glorious chaos, then so will I.
Declare yourself what you wish,
do what you like
and tell us about it.
Or if you prefer, don't.

THE GODDESS PREVAILS

DM Eris
Commoner
Bioware Username: DM Eris

Re: Player-Character Events and Support

Postby DM Eris » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:05 pm

Also, as an alternative to Making A Note of Raining on One's Parade, you may choose instead the Erisian Magic Ritual - The Turkey Curse. I find it endlessly amusing.

Excerpt for the link shy:
Take a foot stance as if you were John L. Sullivan preparing for fisticuffs. Face the particular greyfaced you wish to short-circuit, or towards the direction of the negative aneristic vibration that you wish to neutralize. Begin waving your arms in any elaborate manner and make motions with your hands as though you were Mandrake feeling up a sexy giantess. Chant, loudly and clearly:
GOBBLE, GOBBLE, GOBBLE, GOBBLE, GOBBLE!

The results will be instantly apparent.

Return to “General Discussion”