OOC: Enchanting Questions

Where the craftsmen and women of the Empire produce their wares. (Crafting related Q&A here)

Moderator: Dasaria Game DMs

Zabel
Commoner
Main Player Character: Morf
Other PCs: Korgan, Vlexa D' Zebal, Neomorf, Veldrin Drake

OOC: Enchanting Questions

Postby Zabel » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:09 pm

Hey all, been a long time since I regularly played on this server, I have a couple questions regarding crafting. Have the formulas changed at all in the last couple years? I tried enchanting a weapon with acid as a test and after a couple tries realized the formula was slightly different than I had written down years ago, but perhaps I just wrote it down wrong. Also, is it still rare to find someone who knows how to enchant items or is it common knowledge now?

Main Player Character: Thayne Rhaz
Other PCs: Marr, Calian Ostes
Bioware Username: karmakeni

Re: OOC: Enchanting Questions

Postby Karma » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:34 pm

I don't know if they have changed, but they have added more :) It still seems to be rare to find someone who can enchant, as only a few players try to unlock the secrets...( Though one of my characters might be one in the near future)
ImageImageImage
|Archmage Calian Ostes|Thayne Rhaz|Marr|

Alterity
Forum Troll
Main Player Character: Vanguard Captain Firin D'Adlaer
Other PCs: Korangar "The Wall"
Aaronn
Lumme Cirth'Arda
Glanin Redleafe
Heironius Blackaster
Artimaye Veraquez
Sir Hyel Loremaster
Alesan
Bioware Username: Alterity

Postby Alterity » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:18 pm

Hey long time no see Zabel! It is still isn't common knowledge since there hasn't been any real crafting faction since the Order of the Diamond. The recipes haven't changed since I learned them a good 3 or 4 years ago, so I'm guessing you wrote them down wrong :)
Sir Hyel Loremaster- Knight of Argentum Vigilo, Archmage of Ordo Magica , Slayer of Zumen the Winged Death, & Head Librarian of the Great Library of Cear- Captain Firin- Korangar "The Wall" - Lucian Rhaz - & Glanin Redleafe.

Zabel
Commoner
Main Player Character: Morf
Other PCs: Korgan, Vlexa D' Zebal, Neomorf, Veldrin Drake

Postby Zabel » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:47 pm

Thanks for the quick responses everyone. A bit off topic but I've noticed I cannot split stacks anymore unless I click really fast. So for instance if I click really fast I can split a stack of 10 into 5, and then split the stack of 5 into 2 and 3, etc... but just can't split a stack into the quantity I want. I've had some weird graphical glitches too. None of it is game breaking but is rather annoying. Hopefully I don't need to reinstall the game. Anyone else have these problems?

Wired
Retired

Postby Wired » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:21 am

I just fixed that bug... Just wait for the next reset.
Cum eos testibus arripuisses, eorum corda mentesque sequentur

10/2

Return to “The Trade Hall”