It's Time

Forum for suggestions on server improvement suggestions and balance discussions, bug reports, invalid characters.

Moderators: Dasaria Game DMs, A&SI Moderators

DM Osiris
Lord of The Realms

Re: It's Time

Postby DM Osiris » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:58 am

I've mostly been playing 4x games these days between work and family. But I still find myself coming back here to read over older posts at times execute some spambots, and tidy up the place. Especially in the Tales and Stories section. I've a lot of good memories here in almost a decade of playing. Like Falcon and a few others, I've been here since the beginning of Das 1 and Dasaria as a whole will hold a special place in my heart. I've made many friends here, some have moved on to other things, others I still chat with even daily. Some I've met in person, others I still want to visit and have a drink with.

Being both player and DM I've had a lot of good times to look back at, many have shaped the person I have become today and I have all of my fellow players to thank for that. I've grown up, school, college, work force all the time playing Dasaria, so its a sad time having to see the server shut down, but it ran its course and I believe there is always the chance Dasaria will rise again from the ashes in another game better than ever.

If anyones interested you can find me via email at ian4pm@hotmail.com, on steam with Sabukreic or skype ian4pm@hotmail.com. I don't have facebook, but I suppose if there is a demand for it I could hah.

Best of luck to everyone in their lives going forward and perhaps we shall meet again down the road in another game, another Dasaria.

Ian.

Characters played:
Robidais Mictlan ~ Priest of Peralia
Y'Reth ~ Deathseeker of Culnul
Georg Bauer ~ Scout Lieutenant of the Cerulean Fleet. E.M.S. Resolute
Tawno ~ Sacred Fist & Vigilant of the Argentum Vigilo
Ava ~ Spy & Trusted of Teshalia
Selchis ~ Sister of Peralia
DM Osiris ~ Tormentor of Players & Friends
Upon reachning the Hall of Osiris, the AKH would undertake perhaps the most difficult challenge before reaching the Beyond - The Weighing of the Heart

xmikas
Dasarian
Main Player Character: Anna Annike
Other PCs: Morgana Senend
Tagnar Kivna
Ming Ling
Virna Henace

Re: It's Time

Postby xmikas » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:38 am

Hello all !

There is a kind of silent sadness, Yes I tottaly understand the reasons and I want to remember all the good time together. Thank for the this great Team (DM and Admins) and of course the players!

Thank you all blessed be

Love
Andrew
ΓΝῶΘΙ ΣΕΑΥΤΌΝ

Return to “State of the Server”