It's Time

Forum for suggestions on server improvement suggestions and balance discussions, bug reports, invalid characters.

Moderators: Dasaria Game DMs, A&SI Moderators

DM Osiris
Lord of The Realms

Re: It's Time

Postby DM Osiris » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:58 am

I've mostly been playing 4x games these days between work and family. But I still find myself coming back here to read over older posts at times execute some spambots, and tidy up the place. Especially in the Tales and Stories section. I've a lot of good memories here in almost a decade of playing. Like Falcon and a few others, I've been here since the beginning of Das 1 and Dasaria as a whole will hold a special place in my heart. I've made many friends here, some have moved on to other things, others I still chat with even daily. Some I've met in person, others I still want to visit and have a drink with.

Being both player and DM I've had a lot of good times to look back at, many have shaped the person I have become today and I have all of my fellow players to thank for that. I've grown up, school, college, work force all the time playing Dasaria, so its a sad time having to see the server shut down, but it ran its course and I believe there is always the chance Dasaria will rise again from the ashes in another game better than ever.

If anyones interested you can find me via email at ian4pm@hotmail.com, on steam with Sabukreic or skype ian4pm@hotmail.com. I don't have facebook, but I suppose if there is a demand for it I could hah.

Best of luck to everyone in their lives going forward and perhaps we shall meet again down the road in another game, another Dasaria.

Ian.

Characters played:
Robidais Mictlan ~ Priest of Peralia
Y'Reth ~ Deathseeker of Culnul
Georg Bauer ~ Scout Lieutenant of the Cerulean Fleet. E.M.S. Resolute
Tawno ~ Sacred Fist & Vigilant of the Argentum Vigilo
Ava ~ Spy & Trusted of Teshalia
Selchis ~ Sister of Peralia
DM Osiris ~ Tormentor of Players & Friends
Upon reachning the Hall of Osiris, the AKH would undertake perhaps the most difficult challenge before reaching the Beyond - The Weighing of the Heart

Return to “State of the Server”